Valleylab Force FX System is electrosurgical equipment which is designed for a surgical purpose. Provided system is checked on different parameters for ensuring flawless delivery to clients. Offered system is safely packed to avoid damage during transit. This system is available in numerous specifications according to the requirements of clients. Offered system is highly admired among clients due to its user-friendly design, longer service life, robust design and low power consumption. In addition to this, provided Valleylab Force FX System is also known for its less maintenance and low operational noise.
Minimum Order Quantity
- Height: 4.375"
- Width: 14"
- Length: 17"
Input Power Requiements
Operating Range: 170 – 264.
- VAC Max Current: 3.5 A in cut and 2 A in coag.
- Precise, standard and Macros: 470 kHz sinusoid
Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the pure cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure 390 kHz sinusoid. Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals, 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz, 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 57 kHz into 300Ohm.
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz.
- Frequencies include 21 kHz < f < 35kHz.
- Output is further modulated by a random 250 Hz envelope with a variable duty cycle.
Low Frequency Leakage
- 50 – 60 Hz. Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10μA.
- Normal polarity, ground open < 50μA. Reverse polarity, ground open < 50μA.
- Sink current at high line, all points < 50μA.
High Frequency Leakage
- Bipolar:< 59.2 mArms
- Monopolar:< 150 mArms
- CEM™:< 150 mArms at < or equal 50 W.
Agree with actual power into rated load to within ±15% or 5 watt, whichever is greater.
B/6 Vrajbhoomi Flats, Beside Hira Moti Market, Nr. Jaihind Cross Road, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380008, India