Stryker Core System
We provide stryker core system with variety of burs, saws, microdebriders and surgical drills. The intuitive colour LCD touch display screen of this system gives fully customizable user preference. This system is widely used in orthopaedic, dental, spine, ENT and endoscopic surgical procedures. It has ability to operate two hand pieces simultaneously that allows integrated irrigation of bone. This system combines an excellent balance of speed and power for small bone specialties. The coloured rings on connector ports of this system helps surgeon to match drill and foot pedal for confident workflow. This stryker core system is also known for precise cutting with complete OR standardization.
Minimum Order Quantity
- Dimensions: Size: 12.5 in (317.5mm) Width, 5 in (127mm) Height, 17 in (431.8mm) Depth.
- Weight: 20 lbs (9.1 kg).
- Power Supply: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Speacillty driven instruments with increased power for precision cutting with complete OR standardization.
- The CORE Console provides a central control environment for powered instruments in the operating room.
- A wide variety of Surgical Drills, Saws, Burs, and Microdebriders.
B/6 Vrajbhoomi Flats, Beside Hira Moti Market, Nr. Jaihind Cross Road, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380008, India