Refubished Valleylab Force FX
Minimum Order Quantity
- Height: 4.375"
- Width: 14"
- Length: 17"
Input Power Requiements
Operating Range: 170 â 264.
- VAC Max Current: 3.5 A in cut and 2 A in coag.
Precise, standard and Macros: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the pure cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure 390 kHz sinusoid. Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals, 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz, 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 57 kHz into 300Ohm.
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz.
- Frequencies include 21 kHz < f < 35kHz.
- Output is further modulated by a random 250 Hz envelope with a variable duty cycle.
Low Frequency Leakage
- 50 â 60 Hz. Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10Î¼A.
- Normal polarity, ground open < 50Î¼A. Reverse polarity, ground open < 50Î¼A.
- Sink current at high line, all points < 50Î¼A.
High Frequency Leakage
- Bipolar:< 59.2 mArms
- Monopolar:< 150 mArms
- CEMâ¢:< 150 mArms at < or equal 50 W.
Agree with actual power into rated load to within Â±15% or 5 watt, whichever is greater.
B/6 Vrajbhoomi Flats, Beside Hira Moti Market, Nr. Jaihind Cross Road, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380008, India